Good Day
A good day so far today. Feeling good about meeting with realtor yesterday for the first time. Excited to start looking around and "nesting" in this new home eventually. Not much inventory/property out there right now in the season, but the good news is that I'm on no real timeline, so I can wait for that near-perfect house to come along and snap it up whenever that happens.
Back at the working out thing. I had been going very regularly to this amazing 24-hour gym here called The Rush from about January through April. Then this summer things fell apart. I went to a few spinning classes and walked the lake during Governor's School, but I'm definitely out of my routine. So, last week I went to a couple of spinning classes and an aerobics class. This morning went with my friend Becky to get back into the weight training part. This morning I saw five of my other friends there working out, not including Becky. Love that about the morning routine at the gym.
I have a personality type/profile workshop tomorrow, so I'm excited about that. It's for a group called Leadership Blount that does great work in our county (Blount County). I did this same workshop last year. A friend of mine is the director, and the group has a close relationship to the College. It's a good annual consulting gig for me and also gets my name out among pretty heavy hitters in the community who are part of each year's class. Each year's class is made up of 36 community leaders - movers and shakers all! :) See more if you're interested at http://www.leadershipblount.com/about.htm.
Back to work now, as I am off to lunch near Townsend in a little while with a friend - we'll eat at a cute little tea place called Sister Cats. It's very quaint. Good place to take my niece for a "girl day," in fact... I'll have to remember that next time they all visit. Oh, BTW, here is a link to my beautiful niece and nephew, FYI.... My sister maintains this site, and it's fabulous: http://66.173.129.26/AlexandSam8-05.htm.
That's all for today, folks....
Back at the working out thing. I had been going very regularly to this amazing 24-hour gym here called The Rush from about January through April. Then this summer things fell apart. I went to a few spinning classes and walked the lake during Governor's School, but I'm definitely out of my routine. So, last week I went to a couple of spinning classes and an aerobics class. This morning went with my friend Becky to get back into the weight training part. This morning I saw five of my other friends there working out, not including Becky. Love that about the morning routine at the gym.
I have a personality type/profile workshop tomorrow, so I'm excited about that. It's for a group called Leadership Blount that does great work in our county (Blount County). I did this same workshop last year. A friend of mine is the director, and the group has a close relationship to the College. It's a good annual consulting gig for me and also gets my name out among pretty heavy hitters in the community who are part of each year's class. Each year's class is made up of 36 community leaders - movers and shakers all! :) See more if you're interested at http://www.leadershipblount.com/about.htm.
Back to work now, as I am off to lunch near Townsend in a little while with a friend - we'll eat at a cute little tea place called Sister Cats. It's very quaint. Good place to take my niece for a "girl day," in fact... I'll have to remember that next time they all visit. Oh, BTW, here is a link to my beautiful niece and nephew, FYI.... My sister maintains this site, and it's fabulous: http://66.173.129.26/AlexandSam8-05.htm.
That's all for today, folks....

1 Comments:
Too cool that you were linked on MSNBC about that... wow. You're famous.
Post a Comment
<< Home