CW's Life in Maryville

Life in East Tennessee... not so much Richmond... definitely not Santa Barbara... so where am I...? "Am I in heaven here or am I in hell... At the crossroads I am standing (Sarah McLachlan)...." All depends on the day, folks... which you'll see if you keep reading....

Name:
Location: Maryville, Tennessee, United States

From Richmond, Virginia originally... married to Shane... mom to Tabitha... Known as "Aunt Crystal" to Awesome Niece Alex (born 2001) and Amazing Nephew Sam (born 2004)... Attended Univ. of Richmond... Graduate degrees from Univ. of CA Santa Barbara...

Thursday, August 25, 2005

One Week Later

Unbelievable, but one week after I met with realtor for the first time, I have a contract on a house. So excited. We looked on Saturday morning, and I put an offer in on a house on Monday. After 2 rounds of counter-offers, we've all accepted the terms, the loan is approved, and I'm in the process of scheduling a bijillion inspections and getting homeowner's insurance and all that jazz. I LOVE this house and will send pics soon. Closing is 9/16 if all goes according to plan.... It's an amazing house, just exactly what I would have designed for myself on the inside, in just the perfect location, in just the right school district, etc. Meanwhile, classes begin next Wednesday, and I am totally unprepared... and don't care at all. As usual, it will all fall together at some point....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home