CW's Life in Maryville

Life in East Tennessee... not so much Richmond... definitely not Santa Barbara... so where am I...? "Am I in heaven here or am I in hell... At the crossroads I am standing (Sarah McLachlan)...." All depends on the day, folks... which you'll see if you keep reading....

Name:
Location: Maryville, Tennessee, United States

From Richmond, Virginia originally... married to Shane... mom to Tabitha... Known as "Aunt Crystal" to Awesome Niece Alex (born 2001) and Amazing Nephew Sam (born 2004)... Attended Univ. of Richmond... Graduate degrees from Univ. of CA Santa Barbara...

Friday, November 16, 2007

Making the news in Maryville!



Blount Today is our little local paper... both of these pictures appeared in this week's edition! The picture of me with friends Mark and Cathy and the current co-chairs of Relay for Life in Blount County was part of a story about the Relay for Life kick-off event, and the picture of Tabitha with her cousins Alex and Sam (my sister Becky's little ones) was one we sent in to the "Snapshots" section of the paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home