CW's Life in Maryville

Life in East Tennessee... not so much Richmond... definitely not Santa Barbara... so where am I...? "Am I in heaven here or am I in hell... At the crossroads I am standing (Sarah McLachlan)...." All depends on the day, folks... which you'll see if you keep reading....

Name:
Location: Maryville, Tennessee, United States

From Richmond, Virginia originally... married to Shane... mom to Tabitha... Known as "Aunt Crystal" to Awesome Niece Alex (born 2001) and Amazing Nephew Sam (born 2004)... Attended Univ. of Richmond... Graduate degrees from Univ. of CA Santa Barbara...

Thursday, November 01, 2007

I'm not a big Halloween fan, but look at me...!!!!


Here is a picture of me and Shane as zombie bride and groom in our real wedding outfits from a party last weekend... no, I'm not pregnant and covering my belly, I promise... it just looks like it! :) Tabitha was a vending machine, but we were so frantic last night that we didn't take any pictures of it... we went to two parties so she could trick-or-treat in two different neighborhoods... she made out in candyland in Cross Creek at Mark and Cathy's house, then we went to Heather and Pete's and she and her friends Isaiah and Immanuel took all the candy they had left in the College Hill historic district! :)


Hope you all had a nice, safe Halloween night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home