CW's Life in Maryville

Life in East Tennessee... not so much Richmond... definitely not Santa Barbara... so where am I...? "Am I in heaven here or am I in hell... At the crossroads I am standing (Sarah McLachlan)...." All depends on the day, folks... which you'll see if you keep reading....

Name:
Location: Maryville, Tennessee, United States

From Richmond, Virginia originally... married to Shane... mom to Tabitha... Known as "Aunt Crystal" to Awesome Niece Alex (born 2001) and Amazing Nephew Sam (born 2004)... Attended Univ. of Richmond... Graduate degrees from Univ. of CA Santa Barbara...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Ring... one step closer...

No, I don't have the ring yet, but we've picked out the ring! After shopping around together and on my own, we settled on one, and he went last Saturday to start doing whatever it is you do in that case - there are diamonds on order and all of that and much secret business I don't know about...!!!! We've never been together when we've looked at the ring, which I find very romantic... I'll keep you all posted... we're also just about ready to bust out the big wedding plans for everyone...! Talk soon... hope you're all doing well! I'm off this weekend to Richmond for Governor's School planning weekend (can't wait to see so many dear friends there!) then to the beach (Outer Banks, NC) next week with Becky, Pearson, Alex, Sam, Shane, Tabitha, and a host of fun ol' friends next week... after that another quick stop in Richmond to meet many family and friends...!!!!

Happy Spring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home