Whirling and Twirling
Wow... another two months have passed... how time seems to have sped up.... Quick post to catch up on just a few things....
Hopefully, many or most of you received my holiday letter in one form or another. So, a big year full of sadness, happiness, grief, pain, excitement, adventure, change, and much much newfound perspective on life in this world.
2006 has been fabulous so far.... I have enjoyed my January term "off" and have kept busy with friends, working on the house a little, and catching up on projects here and there on campus. I have a few meetings at the College each week but have very little specific time-sensitive obligation to the College until registration on Mon. 1/30 - spring classes begin on Wed. 2/1... then it's a race to Graduation!!! :)
Still gathering information on the adoption process and e-mailing many people who have already been great resources to me in finding out more about how that process would work.
My sister Becky and brother-in-law Pearson visited with my niece (Alex, 4) and nephew (Sam, 21 months) as well as my cousin Jennifer's little girl (Tori, 3). It was a blast - those kids are so full of constant energy... it's both exhausting and inspiring!
I'm off to Santa Barbara and Palm Springs next week to attend the Society for Personality and Social Psychology conference and visit with friend Diane and her boys Alex and Nicholas (Nico). Looking very much forward to visiting one of my second home (or is it third now - not sure...).
Finally, and the most exciting for me... is that I have met an "amazingly wonderful" man named Shane... we met through a mutual friend Gina in December (at my fabulous Holiday Extravaganza at the new house!!!), and we've been having an incredible time together...! I have a feeling you'll be hearing a lot more about him on future blog entries....
Love you all,
Crys
Hopefully, many or most of you received my holiday letter in one form or another. So, a big year full of sadness, happiness, grief, pain, excitement, adventure, change, and much much newfound perspective on life in this world.
2006 has been fabulous so far.... I have enjoyed my January term "off" and have kept busy with friends, working on the house a little, and catching up on projects here and there on campus. I have a few meetings at the College each week but have very little specific time-sensitive obligation to the College until registration on Mon. 1/30 - spring classes begin on Wed. 2/1... then it's a race to Graduation!!! :)
Still gathering information on the adoption process and e-mailing many people who have already been great resources to me in finding out more about how that process would work.
My sister Becky and brother-in-law Pearson visited with my niece (Alex, 4) and nephew (Sam, 21 months) as well as my cousin Jennifer's little girl (Tori, 3). It was a blast - those kids are so full of constant energy... it's both exhausting and inspiring!
I'm off to Santa Barbara and Palm Springs next week to attend the Society for Personality and Social Psychology conference and visit with friend Diane and her boys Alex and Nicholas (Nico). Looking very much forward to visiting one of my second home (or is it third now - not sure...).
Finally, and the most exciting for me... is that I have met an "amazingly wonderful" man named Shane... we met through a mutual friend Gina in December (at my fabulous Holiday Extravaganza at the new house!!!), and we've been having an incredible time together...! I have a feeling you'll be hearing a lot more about him on future blog entries....
Love you all,
Crys

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home