CW's Life in Maryville

Life in East Tennessee... not so much Richmond... definitely not Santa Barbara... so where am I...? "Am I in heaven here or am I in hell... At the crossroads I am standing (Sarah McLachlan)...." All depends on the day, folks... which you'll see if you keep reading....

Name:
Location: Maryville, Tennessee, United States

From Richmond, Virginia originally... married to Shane... mom to Tabitha... Known as "Aunt Crystal" to Awesome Niece Alex (born 2001) and Amazing Nephew Sam (born 2004)... Attended Univ. of Richmond... Graduate degrees from Univ. of CA Santa Barbara...

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Another year, another house...?


I can't believe it's been a year since I posted here... so much for keeping up with my blog! Funny that the last entry talked about how well I was adjusting to wife/mother life. Hm... anyway, yes, another year has passed, and we've kept busy with Tabitha's track and cross country meets, band concerts, and various other commitments... she's doing great now as a 7th grader and dealing with all of the joys of middle school... remember that? Once your nasty flashbacks are done, please continue reading.... :)

Shane and I have a contract on a house that we will close on 12/12 if all goes well with inspections, etc. Pretty exciting! We really like the house a lot, all three of us... if that isn't a miracle, I don't know what is! So, keep your fingers crossed as we pack and clean our house and prep it to go on the market soon....

How else can I catch you all up on a whole year? I have no idea.... We spent a week snowed in with Shane's parents in Colorado under FIVE FEET of snow last December -- good thing we all get along! My good friend Heather got married this summer to a great guy named Pete. My old friend Samara and her wonderful husband Daniel had a beautiful baby girl (Emily Page) YESTERDAY, a month early. One of my very first students, Stephanie, and her husband Brad had their first baby last week, a boy named Brody (my baby's all grown up!). My niece Alex started kindergarten this fall. Our good friend Gina (who introduced us) had a fun 40th birthday party last week that Shane organized. Our friends Brian and Amy are busy planning their exciting New York wedding for next summer.

We continue to feel blessed with so many wonderful friends in Maryville and Knoxville. Life is good. Would love to hear from you all how life is going out there for you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home