CW's Life in Maryville

Life in East Tennessee... not so much Richmond... definitely not Santa Barbara... so where am I...? "Am I in heaven here or am I in hell... At the crossroads I am standing (Sarah McLachlan)...." All depends on the day, folks... which you'll see if you keep reading....

Name:
Location: Maryville, Tennessee, United States

From Richmond, Virginia originally... married to Shane... mom to Tabitha... Known as "Aunt Crystal" to Awesome Niece Alex (born 2001) and Amazing Nephew Sam (born 2004)... Attended Univ. of Richmond... Graduate degrees from Univ. of CA Santa Barbara...

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Grading, Swimming, and Movie-Watching

I am buried under and swimming in papers, projects, HW assts, and exams right now... that's my main update... it's INSANE... but we only have about 5 weeks left until the semester is over and we've closed on the house... all at the same time, of course! :)

We started watching a TV series last night called "Jericho," which is pretty good if you're looking for recommendations... Send me movie recommendations, BTW... we're always looking for ideas! We are very eclectic... last week we watched Suicide Kings, Harold and Maude, Mr. Brooks, Clerks 1 and Clerks 2, and The Philadelphia Story....

BTW, here's a heartwarming and quick cute little video... just 1-1/2 minutes, for when you have the time, thanks to my friend Niki.... :)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cXXm696UbKY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home