CW's Life in Maryville

Life in East Tennessee... not so much Richmond... definitely not Santa Barbara... so where am I...? "Am I in heaven here or am I in hell... At the crossroads I am standing (Sarah McLachlan)...." All depends on the day, folks... which you'll see if you keep reading....

Name:
Location: Maryville, Tennessee, United States

From Richmond, Virginia originally... married to Shane... mom to Tabitha... Known as "Aunt Crystal" to Awesome Niece Alex (born 2001) and Amazing Nephew Sam (born 2004)... Attended Univ. of Richmond... Graduate degrees from Univ. of CA Santa Barbara...

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Happy New Year!

So... the holidays are over... I think... finally... it was a long marathon, but we did it! :) We moved to the new house, started settling in, put up the tree, got all the presents under it, "did" Christmas, visited family and friends in Richmond for 4 days, came back for a great New Year's party at my friend Becky's house, then I was off to St. Petersburg, Florida for the National Institute on the Teaching of Psychology. Great conference! I was sick most of the time, though, but I really enjoyed eating room service food and watching caucus coverage and presidential debates for hours on end...! :) Hope you're all having a wonderful start to a great new year!

This weekend we head down to Blairsville, Georgia (yes, sadly, where the young hiker was killed last week...) for Tabitha's big 13th bday bash with her three best friends... pray for us! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home