CW's Life in Maryville

Life in East Tennessee... not so much Richmond... definitely not Santa Barbara... so where am I...? "Am I in heaven here or am I in hell... At the crossroads I am standing (Sarah McLachlan)...." All depends on the day, folks... which you'll see if you keep reading....

Name:
Location: Maryville, Tennessee, United States

From Richmond, Virginia originally... married to Shane... mom to Tabitha... Known as "Aunt Crystal" to Awesome Niece Alex (born 2001) and Amazing Nephew Sam (born 2004)... Attended Univ. of Richmond... Graduate degrees from Univ. of CA Santa Barbara...

Monday, November 19, 2007

We're almost ready...!



We're almost ready to put the house on the market now... we're cleaning and packing and re-arranging and organizing...!!!! I can't believe that four weeks from today we'll already be in the new house!!!



In other news, Tabitha placed 7th in her age group of girls in a 3000-meter cross country run this weekend with a time just over 15 minutes. Not too bad! Her allergist says she's grown nearly 2 inches in the past 6 months, too... yikes! AND she has an official Evite now for her January bday party at a cabin in north Georgia for the whole weekend... with us as chaperones (hiding upstairs!), of course! :)



I'm including this time a picture of Tabitha LAST Halloween (she looks so much more grown-up now!) as part of our 3-part snowman costume... it was a creative family endeavor for sure...!!! :)


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home