CW's Life in Maryville

Life in East Tennessee... not so much Richmond... definitely not Santa Barbara... so where am I...? "Am I in heaven here or am I in hell... At the crossroads I am standing (Sarah McLachlan)...." All depends on the day, folks... which you'll see if you keep reading....

Name:
Location: Maryville, Tennessee, United States

From Richmond, Virginia originally... married to Shane... mom to Tabitha... Known as "Aunt Crystal" to Awesome Niece Alex (born 2001) and Amazing Nephew Sam (born 2004)... Attended Univ. of Richmond... Graduate degrees from Univ. of CA Santa Barbara...

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tabitha's Sprint Triathlon Results

Of course I can't remember exactly how long the swim, biking, or run were, but here are Tabs' results for the Trideltathon at the University of Tennessee (with all ages) on April 20. She was very excited about her 86th place (out of 378) in the running -- pretty impressive! :)

Swim Place: 303 (out of 378)
Swim Time: 10:57

Bike Split Place: 328 (out of 378)
Bike Split Time: 31:39

Swim + Bike Place: 326 (out of 378)
Swim + Bike Time: 42:36

Run Split Place: 86 (out of 378)
Run Split Time: 21:50

Final Time: 1:04:26
Final Place: 250 (/378)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home