CW's Life in Maryville

Life in East Tennessee... not so much Richmond... definitely not Santa Barbara... so where am I...? "Am I in heaven here or am I in hell... At the crossroads I am standing (Sarah McLachlan)...." All depends on the day, folks... which you'll see if you keep reading....

Name:
Location: Maryville, Tennessee, United States

From Richmond, Virginia originally... married to Shane... mom to Tabitha... Known as "Aunt Crystal" to Awesome Niece Alex (born 2001) and Amazing Nephew Sam (born 2004)... Attended Univ. of Richmond... Graduate degrees from Univ. of CA Santa Barbara...

Friday, May 02, 2008

Sam is 4 -- and Spiderman rocks!

So my nephew Sam is FOUR now, which I KNEW b/c we sent him the coolest Spiderman doll EVER for his bday on April 7, but I mistakenly said he was 3 in my last post -- OOPS! Here are the phrases the Spiderman doll says... which is your favorite? Mine and Sam's is this first one:
"Eat web, Turkey!"
"Im just your friendly neighborhood spider-Man"
"Ready to be a super Hero?"
"Hey web-head"
"Target practice time"
"Lets fight some crime"
"Lets save the day"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home