CW's Life in Maryville

Life in East Tennessee... not so much Richmond... definitely not Santa Barbara... so where am I...? "Am I in heaven here or am I in hell... At the crossroads I am standing (Sarah McLachlan)...." All depends on the day, folks... which you'll see if you keep reading....

Name:
Location: Maryville, Tennessee, United States

From Richmond, Virginia originally... married to Shane... mom to Tabitha... Known as "Aunt Crystal" to Awesome Niece Alex (born 2001) and Amazing Nephew Sam (born 2004)... Attended Univ. of Richmond... Graduate degrees from Univ. of CA Santa Barbara...

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Adventures in Tennessee

Just a couple of cute pictures from WAY back in January at Tabitha's 13th birthday weekend at a cabin in the north Georgia mountains with her three best friends. They're a cute bunch, I think... and I had to include one of the very first birthday cake I've ever baked.... :) Also posting one that is SCARY of a huge place on the drive between Maryville, TN and Blairsville, GA called "Fields of the Wood." It's a bizarre park with lots of huge biblical gardens, etc. like the one in the picture that is a HUGE hill (see the steps?) with the Ten Commandments on the grass on both sides of the pathway. VERY interesting....
Oh, and BTW, GO OBAMA!!!!! :)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home